***SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW STUFF! This post is going to stay at the top for a while***


2008 is completely closed


Ladies and Gentlemen, 2008 is completely closed out for bookings. Weddings, families, seniors, births, you name it, I'm booked.


God has blessed me so greatly, with a job I love and clients who return. It breaks my heart that there are many of you I won't have the opportunity to shoot this year.I have left a limited amount of spots available for engagement sessions for 2009 brides that I book throughout the year. I will also take a few names and put them on a waiting list, in case those engagement spots don't fill up.


Please feel free to contact me for referrals, as I have a lot of friends in town who do very similar work within the same price range. I would love to pass their name along to you.


Like any of us, with any job, there are days I am really proud of my work, and days I think I stink and should quit. I am thankful every single day for all of my awesome clients who allow me to do this for a living and I am humbled that many of you have booked me so far in advance.

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives