Fellow Photographers – YOU’RE INVITED!



If neighbors can have “block parties” photographers can have “shot parties”



I’m hosting a “shot-party” which is basically a term I made up for getting a bunch of photographers to get together and shooting for fun!!! After the shoot we will hit a local restaurant for some networking and socializing! Here are the details:



There will be 2 shoots going on. One is a fashion shoot, I’ve hired a local runway/ billboard model, she is a former Rams cheerleader and has been modeling professionally for 7 years. In addition, we will also be doing a very urban/punk-rock engagement session that I’m really excited about....think mo-hawks and tattoos :) I purposely set this up in the evening so we can work on sunset shots/night shots/fill flash etc...


The first 20 photographers to contact me at KellyManno@yahoo.com can have a spot. Then I will take 4 people on a waiting list in case of cancellations. We will split up, 10 photographers per model(s) and then switch after about 30 minutes.



There is no charge, however each photographer must provide the models with 10 finished images within 4 weeks of the shoot.



The date is Sunday April 13th at 6:00pm – exact location and more details will be made available for those who RSVP.

Again, this is open to all professional photographers in the STL area but it’s a first come first serve deal, once the spots are gone they are gone.


Please e-mail me your : Name, Studio Name, & Contact phone to reserve a spot!


Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives