~ HAPPY FATHERS DAY ~


Happy Daddy's day...especially to mine... here is me and my Dad back in 1978.

And here is my dad with Luci (my daughter) in 2008.I love you Daddy, your the best!


And...of course I can't forget my awesome husband who got this fancy new BBQ grill for fathers day. I got my dad this neat little rock for his garden with all the grankids names on it, he loved it!Speaking of Luci....I HAVE BIG NEWS! Look - I finally scrounged up enough hair on her head to make a little ponytail :) Eeeek! I have been waiting for this day for a long time...there may only be 3 hairs in it, but dang it... it's a ponytail!

Don't you think she would look sooo cute with her ears peirced...I am really debating if I should do it or not...is she too young? She is 10 months old... I keep going back and forth, any mommies with and advice feel free to leave a comment!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives