EEEEEEKK!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to see NKOTB!!!
We all have "that friend" - you know, the one you can go months without seeing then when you run into her it's like you haven't missed a beat?

Meet Melissa, my childhood best friend who moved in down the street when she was 10 years old. Even though our personalities were polar opposites we were instant best friends.

When I heard NKOTB were re-uniting and coming in concert I just knew we had to go. This is us at the concert in 1990 (18 years ago!) We had an unhealthy obsession with them.

I'm the one on the left wearing all the make up because...."TRUE STORY" - I thought if I wore make-up Donnie Wahlberg would think I was older and would ask me out....I wish I was kidding.
Melissa also just had a baby girl which gave me an excuse to go visit and take some pictures :)
I love you Melissa - only 161 days until New Kids!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives