~Some of my favorite people~

Jeff and Jamie are some of my favorite people :) I captured the birth of their baby Ryan a year and a half ago and now they're having baby #2!

They are from my hometown, I've known Jeff since pre-school and Jamie since about 4th grade we were in this super cheesey modeling group together called "Glitter Girls" - we had jackets and everything...we thought we were cool!



Baby Ryan is getting soooo big....remember him when he was born? If not click here http://www.kellymannophotography.com/birthphotography.html go down to DVD SAMPLES and click on Baby Ryan!
My favorite below :)
Pretty, pretty sunset shots!
~Angela & Mike~
Angela got ready at her house, I met her there and the first thing I noticed were all these old wedding pics on the wall, I loved them!

Her parents had a great living room for pics!I loved these little flower girls! They were so cute!Her flowers were hands down some of the best I've ever seen!

Angela told me Mike was a river rat...so guess where we went to take pics?

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives