One of my favorite photos...

People always ask me if I've encountered any scary moments in the delivery room. I've shot over 50 births now so I've been involved in some very tense moments. The scariest of those was when baby Meredith was born. Early ultrasounds showed cysts growing in her chest and doctors weren't sure if she would be able to breathe on her own when she was born.

Praise God she came out kicking and screaming. But it was a very scary time for me and more importantly her parents and grandparents. Almost immediately after she was born she had surgery for the cysts. When I came to visit her in her NICU crib after surgery there was this sweet little angel watching over her in her crib as she slept. To this day it's one of my favorite photos, but not just because of the picture, because of the story behind it. Fast forward to last week, I was thrilled to see baby Meredith happy and healthy at one year old!!!
Good to catch up with mom and dad too because I was their wedding photographer!Between shooting their wedding and birth I'm old friends with the whole family by now :)It's safe to say she is a very loved, adored, and spoiled little girl :)

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives