~2009 Spring Family Portraits~

It's that time of year, I am currently scheduling family portraits for April/May/June. This morning I sent out an e-mail to everyone on my waiting list, I will give waiting list people until Monday to book a session then it will be open to the public! So if you are interested please send me an e-mail Kellymanno@yahoo.com current prices can be seen on my website http://www.kellymannophotography.com/ - I've also added lots of new images lately so take a look around while you're there :)

Also, congrats to Robyn and Adam! They are my very first couple of 2009! What a great way to kick off a new year with a fun couple!



One of the bridesmaids was running late so I had alot of time to play with...."a.k.a. torture" the guys! But they were good sports! We did every cheesey shot you can think of....running, jumping, pointing, etc.. Thank you so much to Kristen from Synergy photography for shooting with me this day! And a special thank you to Jenny for another wonderful referral!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives