Rain rain go away!

Remember a couple Saturdays ago when it literally rained ALL day? Yeah, I had a wedding that day. We didn't get to do any outside portraits. Early in my career that would have scared me to death, but it was actually fun to shoot inside all day! Plus I had the most wonderful laid back bride in the world who didn't care a bit about the rain :) It was my first time shooting at the Cathedral Basilica, it was magnificent!Okay here they are! The only outside photos of the day, blink and you'll miss them :) Then we headed indoors to avoid the downpour!Reception was at the 3rd degree glass factory - it was really cool!Kelly and Andrew you were a wonderful bride and groom. Kelly, I can't say it enough, most brides would not have handled the rain with the grace and ease that you did and I appreciate that so much :)My second shooter for the day was Kelly Park, and my bride was named Kelly too. So it was the "Kelly, Kelly & Kelly" show all day :) What a wonderful way to end 2008!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives