2009 Wedding season is FULL!

My 2009 wedding season is full and I cannot take any more 2009 weddings. You can however still e-mail me because I have lots of lovely friends I would like to refer for you. But I am currently taking 2010 bookings only!

Okay, now that business is out of the way...it's been a while since I've updated with some cute pics of my kiddo's so here ya go!

First is Rocky, he is my 4 year old "Hockey Stud" he had begged us to let him play Hockey since he was 2! We finally found an organization that took him at 3. He just looks so tiny out there but he loves it! This Spring he will start little league and I cannot wait to see him in his cute uniform :)


Despite many problems at birth and serious surgery last year his 4 year old check-up found him in excellent health!

Have I mentioned he makes the energizer bunny look like a slug on tranquilizers? Little old ladies at the grocery store just love them :)Next is little Luci, or Lulu as we like to call her. She basically looks just like Rocky with a bow on his head :) She is an 18 month old firecracker and running around like crazy!She may look sweet but boy is she demanding. She already has a little baby temper where she stomps her feet and squeals when she's mad! It's very funny because Rocky was always so laid back. Luci...not so much :)
So there you have it! I do have much more photography stuff to blog about and that will come later this week! I just wanted to take a minute to show off my cute babies!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives