~ 2 Sweet little boys ~

First is Baby Colin, I met him a couple weeks earlier when he was still in his mama's belly. Then he decided to come out and play :)Isn't mom gorgeous!Next is Baby Patrick! Look at all that hair!Let me tell you why Monica and Pat are going to be great parents. About 10 seconds after I took the basket photo above, little "Baby Pat" decided to do a little roll and belly flop onto the ground. Now, granted that's just about a 10 inch fall...but that's a newborn baby, and they are first time parents. I flinched and waiting for the panic to set in followed by a call to the doctor or rush to the hospital.....BUT instead Monica and Pat just giggled and scooped him up, a little kiss healed it all. Whew!Have I told anyone I am the swaddle Queen? Seriously....I'm as good as the nurses in the hospitals....look at that fine swaddle job~!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives