~ Meredith and Ryan ~

Meredith is one of my oldest friends, aside from my family I don't think anyone else has known me longer. Her, myself, and our friend Holly we're coined the "SNOB SQUAD" by some of the burnouts in Junior High :) Soccer, Softball, Cheerleading, Poms, you name it, Meredith and I have done it together. She is one of the most Loyal friends you could ever ask for. She's been through alot these last few years and I am thrilled to see her marry such an awesome guy like Ryan.
Meredith and I couldn't really decide on a location for their photos, so we just hopped in my mini-van, turned on some "New Kids on The Block" and drove around our hometown of Granite City jumping out at different corn fields, wheat fields, whatever looked pretty.As usual we broke a few laws for some good shots...but it's okay...we went to high school with most the cops in Granite, we're good :)

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives