~ The Big Announcement ~

I hate surprises...I really do. Some might say I'm a control freak, or a little bit bossy :0) but that is just how I am made. I like my life planned, organized, and scheduled.

I guess God thought I was getting a little "too big for my britches" and he needed to remind me who was really in charge. So he gave me a little reminder.
Ladies and Gentleman...meet Baby Manno #3. Who will make his/her debut in January.

This is the baby's 12 week ultrasound photo.


I am shocked, a little scared, but most of all THRILLED that God threw us a curve ball. Everyone is very happy, Rocky and Luci, my husband, our parents, aunts, uncles, and more are excited to meet this little one early next year!


So look forward to lots of baby updates, belly pictures, ultrasound photos and more throughout the next 6 months!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives