~ Beth and Patrick ~

I felt like I knew Beth even though I'd never met her. She was a "Mystery Bride" (Bride who books by phone that I don't meet until the wedding day) this usually makes me a little nervous...but with all the cute e-mails she has sent over the past year with comments about a blog post, or a "congratulations on your pregnancy" e-mail I was completely at ease.


When I pulled up to this gorgeous farm land and sprawling open fields I squealed in delight at all the photo possibilities! I loved the area so much at one point I asked Beths dad to "adopt me" so I could live there....he politely declined :)Beautiful fall colors were everywhere!But then...just moments after the ceremony...I smelled it....R-A-I-N. I can sniff out rain like a bloodhound dog, I said to Beth "I thought it wasn't suppose to rain today" "It's not I checked the forecast" she said, - but I knew better....my wedding rain nose is never wrong....and within about 20 minutes it started pouring, and pouring.However rain has never really bothered me on a wedding day, if anything it's a challenge and adds to the fun. Put that attitude together with a willing bride and groom and a couple big trees or covered porches and rain isn't even an issue.We had to do most of our photos under this huge full oak tree, it was a great sheild from the rain.Here is what the guys looked like in the downpour waiting for their photos "under the tree".With my belly getting bigger and bigger I think I'm going to need a bigger umbrella.
Congratulations Beth and Patrick! And thank you to Elisa and Pamela for shooting with me!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives