~ Goodbye Summer, Hello Fall ~

I try and keep this blog focused on my photography about 90% of the time, but I know you guys also like to get updates on the kiddos from time to time so here is your summer wrap-up!

2009 was a great summer for the Manno family. We kicked if off with our first "real" family vacation to Florida!This was a really nice escape for us considering we had just learned baby # 3 was on it's way and we wont be able to take a vacation next year! It was a nice way to remember our family when there was only four.Luci was a total "Beach Babe" she loved everything about it! We couldn't drag her off, here she is with her net going down to catch fish in the waves!And of course....my favorite photo of her ever! I really thought more people would be offended when she stripped nekkid and went streaking, but most of the beach go-ers loved it and cheered her on!A big thank you to Jimmys family who hosted us while we were down there!
Also in early summer my best friend Tracey was married. I don't ever get to "enjoy" friend or family weddings, because I am always suckered into shooting them, but since I was a bridesmaid I didn't even bring my camera - whoo hooo!

Oh yeah, and do you guys remember that sweet little Golden Retriever puppy we got early this year when Daisy passed away? Yeah, well that little "puppy" is an 8 month old 60 pound horse! But we love her very much and she fits our family well. Isn't she gorgeous? (Yes that is a cast, dumb dog broke her leg)Now onto Rocky, let's face it...the kid is a stud. 4 years old and he learned to ride a bike with no training wheels!He also spent most of his summer eating, sleeping and breathing baseball. This was the first year he was old enough to play "Little League". I remember when I was pregnant with him and the ultrasound showed he was a boy... as we we're driving home I turned to my husband and said "I can't wait until he plays little league" it seems like I blinked and it was here.If he wasn't playing then we were hitting up the cards game with his baseball buddies.I think most of you got an update on Luci with her birthday video a few weeks ago, she turned the big # 2! She is the sweetest little baby ever! She is a total mama's girl. I know she is mine, so maybe I am a little biased, but she is the funniest kid EVER! Anyone who spends more than 5 minutes with her swears she will grow up to be a stand up comedian.She spends her little life so torn, between loving girly stuff like bows, babies, and fingernail polish, yet trying to keep up with her big brother and always wanting to play hockey, baseball, and soccer. ...and last but not least....Baby # 3! I cannot believe this pregnancy is already more than half-way over, that just blows my mind. Our 20 week ultrasound showed a happy healthy baby, I stayed strong and did not "peek" when they looked at the gender so this baby will be a surprise!

And finally...a 20 week belly picture. I know, my belly is huge for 20 weeks, I am used to it, anyone who has seen me in my last month of pregnancy knows I usually end up about as wide as I am tall. I am carrying high which they say means a girl? But I am also craving salty stuff which they say means a boy? Hmmmm....time will tell! Look for a "Baby Pool" on the blog later this year :)

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives