~ Couple of Announcements ~

It's hard to believe fall is peeking around the corner. Fall family photos are one of my most popular features, which is why I book up so quickly. But sadly,I am officially closing my books for all fall 2009 family sessions.

Which comes to the not-so-good news. Next year I will be taking an 8 month break from family portraits to focus on my new baby, and my new business "Bellies and Babies".

This means I will not be taking ANY family portrait bookings from January - August 2010 so if you didn't get in this fall, unfortunately it's going to be a while.

But I expect to pick up where I left off with family portraits in Fall 2010, I will start taking names for a waiting list in January 2010.

Speaking of 2010 - WOW! This must be THE year to get married. My 2010 wedding books are almost closed, here is a little peek of what I have left.

January - BOOKED (Maternity Leave)
February - BOOKED (Maternity Leave)
March - BOOKED
April - 1 opening
May - BOOKED
June - BOOKED
July - BOOKED
August - BOOKED
September - 1 opening
October - BOOKED
November - 2 openings
December - 2 openings

Thank you so much for all your business, I cannot find the words to describe how grateful I am to be able to run a business that is not only fun for me, but fun for my clients. Without YOU and your business there would be no "Kelly Manno Photography" I am nothing without my faithful clients so I thank you.

There have been a lot of exciting things going on in the Manno-house, look for an update later this week with Belly pictures, ultrasounds pictures, updates on the kids, the dogs, and more!

With that being said, I would also like to express my sympathy for the loss of DJ AM. After 9 years of sobriety he lost his battle with drug addiction.

Last year I was asked to shoot him spinning at a celebrity event. Out of it came one of my favorite photos I have ever taken. Now I will treasure it even more.


He was truly a humble guy who brought back to life a musical art form that was almost extinct. The world of music will miss him very much.

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives