Here is your chance Photographers!!!

Okay new photographers! Let's say "hypothetically" I was planning a big workshop for possibly late summer :) I would like to put together a "panel" of St Louis photography professionals to do a question/answer session during the workshop. I have WAY too many friends in the field and I could never ever pick. So I want to hear from YOU! If you had the chance to pick the brain of any St Louis photographer(s) who would it be? Give me your "Dream Team"

Whose blogs do you follow?

Whose work do you love?

Send me an e-mail at Kellymanno@yahoo.com or leave me a comment below!

And because blog posts are worthless without photos...I present to you...

"Easter Egg hunting with Luci Manno"

Princess Tiara....check!
Sunglasses...check!
Mismatched jammies from last night...check!
Shoes on the wrong feet...check!

Photobucket
Eat the candy as you go and collect ONLY pink and purple eggs.
Photobucket
Then call "Maw Maw" and tell her all about it.
Photobucket
The basket she uses every Easter is the same basket I used every single year growing up. My mom hand painted the pink and purple on it herself. It brings back so many memories for me and I love seeing her drag it around every Easter just as I did.

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives