~ Jessica and Bryan ~

Congratulations are in order for Jessica and Bryan!
They were married at the cutest little chapel in "NewTown St Charles"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Fun Fact : The groomsmen all the way to the left is Mike, he and I were in a wedding together a couple years ago. We were even "paired" together as partners and
walked the aisle together... small world :)

Photobucket


Cute moment captured of the bride with her parents before walking down the aisle, captured by my lovely 2nd shooter Kelly Park!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Okay, so here is something new. In the same banquet center as my reception was a "MMA Cage Fight Night" Of course when the Groom and his guys caught wind of it they HAD to get a photo in the ring. Then I had to explain to my assistant Kelly Park what cage fighting is....poor thing she is a pastors wife and from California, she had never heard of it, the look on her face as I was trying to explain it was priceless :) Love you Kelly!
Photobucket
Instead of just a cake they had a dessert bar with all sorts of goodies...I tasted them myself and they were delicious :)
Photobucket

Photobucket


Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives