~ Lynn & Matt ~ MARRIED!

It's no surprise to me that Lynn chose yellow for her wedding color.   It's the color of happiness, and that's exactly what she was surrounded by her entire day.   Her wedding was on a gorgeous August day sandwiched between a number of miserably hot days.    Like it was set aside, just for her and Matt:)
I promise no grooms were injured during the making of these next photos :)
This was my first time shooting at the Palladium and it was a gorgeous venue.  Lynn nailed all the colors to compliment the room perfectly.   It's big enough for folks to move around and have space, and had beautiful light pouring in all the big windows. 
Lynn and Matt, thank you so much for trusting me to capture your wedding day.   It was beautiful and I was lucky to be a part of it.   Many years of happiness coming your way, I'm sure of it ;)

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives