~ Happy Memorial Day ~

I hope you had an amazing Memorial Day with your family.  The older I get the more I enjoy Holidays where you don't have to "do" anything.   No presents to buy, no dragging your kid around the neighborhood begging for candy,  just a lot of family time, and a lot of food.   I spent the day at my parents house with the people I love the most.  Somewhere between my second and third helping of chocolate lasagna I was able to edit the lovely family sessions I shot last weekend.  (oh yes, chocolate lasagna is a real thing and it's fabulous - here is the recipe

I have a cousin and a nephew who serve our country, and a second nephew who leaves in June.   I'm very aware that freedom isn't free and I want to thank all those who selflessly serve our country.   Happy Memorial Day. 






Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives