~ Deanna & Brian ~ MARRIED!

I'm not sure I've ever met anyone with a smile as beautiful as Deanna's.   And that smile comes right along with a beaming rainbow of a personality that makes everyone want to be her friend.   The only thing bigger than her mega watt smile is her love for Brian.     Together they make the perfect pair and I was lucky enough to photograph their wedding day.  



Her wedding day was her own beautiful pink fairy tail from beginning to end.   I wouldn't have been surprised if she rode down the aisle on a unicorn,  but lucky for her Dad, she chose him instead. 
This photo just screams Deanna!  One of my very favorites all day. 
We had a lot of down time between the ceremony and reception,  the guys spent their time checking the Cardinal score.
The girls spent their time doing this :)
More gorgeous-ness
 A big thank you to my friend Jenny at Catchlight Park for the beautiful reception images.  Deanna and Brian have a love that will stand the test of time,  I'm so excited to see where life takes them.   Their wedding day was perfect.     It's just a shame Deanna didn't have any fun at her reception…LOL


Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives