Catching up! Here are just a couple favorites from some recent sessions! First up is the Thorntons, I did their family photos about 2 years ago as well, it's always fun to catch up with return clients! I love seeing how the kids grow!



Next up, the Dowdy's! I am soooo overdue on this post! They are a return "Birth Story" family, I shot the birth of their 1 year old Ethan (seen below) - and I was suppose to shoot the birth of their little bun in the oven...but she went into labor the day Rocky got sick with 104 fever and vomiting, not only did I not want to leave my child but I also didn't want to bring that sickness onto a maternity floor. But here are a couple of their maternity shots!

I love Ethans little pose in this one :)


Hey Mommy what's this button do? :)

Luckily, my friend Kristen was available and swooped in and shot the birth for me! So here is Ethans baby brother Brandon!
Next up! A Mommy and Me session with Kelly & Kyle!



And finally, the "Kelly, Kellee, and Kelly Show" - Yep that's right a bride named "Kellee", a photographer named "Kelly" and a photographers assistant named "Kelly" - Whew! It as a confusing day!


There was an awesome field behind the church we snuck back for a few shots after the ceremony! Whoo hooo you know it's Spring when you see those little "cotton ball" flowers pop up that you blow on!


Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives