"So ya had a bad day"...



Last Saturday was just one of those days....


First I woke up to a baby girl who had a double ear infection and 102 degree fever and I was sad I had to leave her all day for a wedding.

I loaded up that sick baby, and my son and drove 10 minutes across town for my oil change appt. only to find out they were running 3 hours behind. Turned around and drove back home because I would have never made it to my wedding on time...wasted trip.

Then I show up to do my "bride getting ready" photos at the WRONG HOTEL! Yes every photographers nightmare (note to self: There are 3 Crowne Plaza hotels in St Louis)

So I call my husband and we have this conversation... "Honey please say a prayer that my day gets better"...


No kidding, 10 minutes later this happens...

Yep, a bird took a big hearty dump on my Canon 5D - Lovely!


But I will say my day did get ALOT better, mainly thanks to my awesome bride and groom Jamie and Kevin! As well as my second shooter Kristen who kept my spirits up! The images from that day turned out awesome I can't wait to share them with you next week!



Coming Soon - Stacy & Scotts wedding photos:)


Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives