Last week my friend Liz (a.k.a. Mrs. Neipert to her students) asked me to come speak to her career classes! It was a lot of fun, plus it was in my old High School so I got to see my old stomping grounds for the first time in 10 years.

I just talked to the kids about radio and photography and how I got into both and what it's like to run your own business, obstacles you face, etc...

I was NOT a very good student in High School, all I cared about was poms and boys and I was total slacker in the academic department. When I told me mom what I was doing she said "If your high school teachers found out you were telling young kids what to do with their lives they'd drop dead" - thanks for the support mom :)



Thanks Liz! See you this week for family pics!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives