~ Kyle and Amanda ~

My 2011 wedding season is officially off and running.
I was so happy to start things of with a Bride as easy going as Amanda.  Look at her awesome flowers - Red roses and black feathers?  Totally Rad, probably some of my favorite flowers ever.

This little flower girl, Savannah was adorable and camera-ready at all times.  I love this photo :)  I hope her mommy likes it as much as I do.

Amanda and Kyle were very courageous planning and outdoor wedding in Mid-March but Mother Nature rewarded them with windy, but totally do-able wedding day.


I have been shooting weddings for almost 7 years, how had I never seen the "Shoe Game" at a reception???  It was ALOT of fun to see how "In Sync" these 2 were.
I am not going to tell you how many of these cupcakes I ate.  It is a secret only shared between myself and my assistant Gail and she has been sworn to secrecy.
Amanda and her Dad brought the house down with their own version of "The Evolution of Dance" it was a big hit and a great way to get the party started.

Amanda and Kyle thank you for everything, you were such an awesome couple to work with.  Thank you to my assistant Gail for working and shooting her booty off, and thank you Mother Nature for not freezing us to death at an outdoor ceremony in March.  High 5's all around :)

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives