13 days....

So I woke up this morning and was feeling generous...I thought I would release the promo and announce the line-up for this years "St. Louis Shot Party" - but I must of left the darn thing out in the sun or something because it got all melted and distorted, dang it!  Hate when that happens :)
I guess you guys will have to wait for the "official" release date to find out who is coming.  Mark your calendars for Monday June 6th and save your $259 now.   Tickets will go on sale that morning at 8:00am.  There will be 150 tickets sold on a first come first serve basis, once they are gone, they're gone.

So, let's review...

When is the Shot Party : Sunday August 21st, 2011

When do tickets go on sale : Monday June 6th at 8:00am

Where can I buy the tickets once they are on sale : www.stlouisshotparty.com

What the heck is a Shot Party?  Read about last years here 

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives