~ Sam and Justin ~ Married!

Sam and Justin were married in my hometown, Granite City Illinois, at one of my favorite churches.  I love going back to shoot hometown weddings because I always run into familiar faces and old friends.   This church is right across the street from the small grocery store I used to work at when I was a teenager.  I always thought it was gorgeous but never set foot inside until I became a wedding photographer. 


Sam was absolutely radiant.  One of her bridesmaids nailed it when she said Sam looked like the "Barbie Bride" -  fresh out of her hot pink and cellophane box, Made by Mattel :)

It was totally freezing, but as I always tell my brides "I just need 20 minutes" if you can shake it off and pretend like it's not cold for 20 minutes I can give you some amazing shots.   Sam and Justin didn't complain once, neither did their bridal party. 
The movie theater has a special marque outside just for them, adorable!
Sam and Justin thank you so much for being beautiful on the outside as well as the inside.  You were the perfect couple to kick off my 2012 wedding season and I wish you nothing but a lifetime of happiness and little blonde babies :)  I hope you love the photos as much as I do. 



Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives