~ Jamie & Nick ~ MARRIED! -

Jamie and Nick were married in the most adorable quaint little church in Illinois.   Jamie is beautiful, inside and out, I didn't see an ounce of stress or worry in her eyes once.  Her dress was amazing, and the ruffles were exquisite.  One of my favorite dresses ever.  
This moment with Dad was one of the sweetest I've ever seen.
Nick is a sweet, quiet, down home farm boy.  I remember Jamie telling me about a chart he has hanging  in the kitchen that tells him when the cows are "fertile" and I laughed until I snorted.  When I told the boys I needed them to "Look a little GQ" I got 7 blank stares back.  

Farm Boys = Don't know what GQ is :)  

But they were still adorable none the less. 
Her girls were straight off the red carpet, right?  Those necklaces were perfect for the dresses.
And of course, some photos on a farm.  Jamie picked the perfect location for her and the farm boy who loves her so much.  
I loved their love and I was so excited to be their wedding photographer.

Thumbs up girl, I agree :)  Congratulations on your beautiful new life.  Thank you for trusting me with your wedding photos. 




Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives