~Carrie & Drew~

Carrie and Drew had a wonderful wedding at the Worlds Fair Pavilion, you couldn't have asked for better weather or a better bride and groom. The whole day was awesome!Look how gorgeous she is :)Like I said awesome weather... Her sister Sandy was a top notch maid of honor. She was awesome and on top of everything!I'm not exaggerating when I say we only had 15 minutes to do ALL the bridal party and bride and groom shots...but then the bus driver made a few wrong turns and we ended up with about 8 minutes to do all the shots. The sun was pretty harsh but we just rolled with it!

One of the neatest moments of all the weddings I've been to was when Carries dad surprised her during his speech and played this recording of Carrie from the 3rd grade reading a story. It was the cutest moment ever, the whole place just loved it!

A big thanks to my assistant Stephanie who rocked it as always - Love ya!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives