~ Newlywed Session ~
Sometimes you just don't have enough time on your wedding day to get all the photos you want to get, or sometimes you just want an excuse to wear your dress one more time. A newlywed session is perfect for that!

We shot this session about 3 days after their wedding, they were still glowing!


Since your dress is already dirty from the wedding you can do fun stuff like this!
Some people take these sessions a step further and do "Trash the Dress" shoots and you literally destroy your dress...I'll be honest I've seen some people do some really weird things in those sessions, (like pretending to be dead?!?! )

I'm not going to get on my soapbox let's just say I just don't "get" them - I guess I'm not "artsy fartsy" enough :0) So in the meantime you can call this a "Dirty the Dress" session!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives