~KATIE & BRANDON~

I have been looking forward to this wedding for a long time, I shot their engagement session and Katie's Boudoirs so I felt like I knew her really well and Brandon and I hit it off because we're both "talkers" so he and I could yap for hours.
I'm going to make this whole post just about them, no bridal party shots, no details just them because they are so sweet together and we got so many great shots of just the two of them :)

I adore country weddings...nothing but open fields!

Brandon is a baseball pitcher so we had to get some shots on the mound!

*** Favorite of the Day below ***

Brandon and Katie you are adorable and you rock, I can't wait for you to see all of your pics! A huge thank you to Kelly Park for shooting with me :)

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives