~Meet Tasha and Lucy~


Tasha is very special to me, she was one of my first "real" clients under Kelly Manno Photography. She hired me to shoot her wedding back when I was almost begging for work. She was one of the people who trusted me when I said "I know I'm kinda new at this but I promise I will do a good job".


Here we are a couple years later, we both have little girls named Lucy who were born only days apart. I was there to shoot the birth of her daughter and I am honored to keep in touch and watch her little girl grow.


I also recently shot the wedding of Tonya and Jon! Her wedding day was all decked out in pink, the first thing I said was "You're going to match my blog"

*** Favorite of the Day ***



Thank you to Tonya and Jon for being such a great couple to work with...and a big thanks to Jim for assisting me this day!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives