~ Goodbye Fall, Hello Nasty Winter ~

My fall season of portraits is now officially over. As I watch the weatherman forecast possible flurries for Thanksgiving, I am sad, it seems like just yesterday the trees looked like this.


Loved mama's super-hot boots :)I had alot of fun with these 2 families out at Faust Park a couple weeks ago. It was especially nice to meet Amy's family (below) because she is an old gradeschool friend of mine, she has 2 beautiful boys and it was a lot of fun to take their photos.Finally, I met up with Lauren and Mike for a quick engagement session. They are possibly the most laid back people I've ever met. I think we spent more time yapping than shooting. And we spent alot of time trading horror stories of raising a 60 pound puppy!



Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives