~ Corey and Liz ~

So far my 2010 wedding season has been filled with terrible weather and wonderful clients :) So, as the storms moved in and the tornado sirens began to blare, Corey and Liz just laughed it off and enjoyed every moment of their wedding day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Brides endlessly ask me "What do we do if it rains" My answer is always the same... "Just keep shooting" It reminds me of what Dory always said in Finding Nemo "Just keep swimming...just keep swimming..." one of my favorite quotes ever. My kids love that movie and I always tell them when things get tough...."Just keep swimming" :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you Corey and Liz for falling right in line with the rest of my wonderful clients who make my job not only easy but enjoyable. Your wedding day photos will reflect the beautiful attitude you carried throughout the day.

Thank you to Donna for being a wonderful second shooter for the day!

Thank you God, for giving me a job I love with all my heart.

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives