~ Jenna and Jason~

I am so thrilled to showcase my first wedding of the year without terrible weather. In fact the weather was Fan-tastic! I present to you, my beautiful bride, Jenna.





What?!?! Is that a blue sky? No rain? No tornado sirens? No flash flooding? Woo Hooo!
I've sort of been obsessed with this new vintage present I created in Lightroom, I've been using it like crazy, I love how it looks with the girls photo below.






As soon as we came up to this field I looked at Jenna and said "You know you're getting in there right?" She was totally game.....totally worth it! I LOVE this shot~ Holla!

My friend Stephanie gave me some key pointers/ideas for "casual" group shots a long time ago and I will love her eternally for it :) They are always my favorite photos of the day. (Using my "Vintage" preset again)





Jenna is a photographer herself so I thought she would appreciate this behind the scenes shot....me shooting...and the shot I was taking. (Photo of me was courtesy of my fabulous second shooter Chantel!)


This guy (the best man) told one of the funniest stories I have ever heard in my life! I am still giggling over it!



Jason and Jenna you rock! Chantel you're Da Bomb! Mother Nature, God bless you for throwing me a bone finally!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives