~ Let me tell you about my mom ~

This Mothers Day I would like to take a minute to tell you about my mom. Her name is Joyce, she was one of eight children. She is the cute little one in yellow loving on her sisters.

Photobucket

When she was growing up everyone thought she looked like Shirley Temple.
Photobucket
As she got older everyone thought she looked like Valerie Bertinelli.
<span class=
Here she is pregnant with ME! I was born just 9 months and 3 days after my parents wedding day :) I always know how long they've been married based on how old I am.
<span class=
I was only 12 weeks old when she got pregnant with my brother, Chris, I always like to remind him that he was an "accident". Growing up everyone thought we were twins because we were so close to the same age and looked so much alike.
<span class=
But we loved each other very much, best, best friends.
My mom was a very free spirited mom. She was like a "hippee mom" except she showered and shaved her arm-pits. Case in point her taking me down the log flume when I was only 15 months old....I look scared to death. She is having the time of her life.
<span class=
She used to sleep with me like this all the time, and tells many stories of me rolling off and falling on the floor.... Thanks Mom!
<span class=
She still sleeps like that with my babies today. She is the best Grandma on the planet. Here she is rocking my daughter Luci on her first birthday party. I love that my kids are going to have so many "Grandma Memories" from their childhood.
<span class=
Happy Mothers Day MOM! You taught me everything I know about being a mom. Thanks for being my best friend. I love you.
<span class=

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives