February 14, 2011

It's Coming....


So it's that time of year. I am in the baby stages of planning the 2011 Shot Party....because we had so much freaking fun last year!

I need your input, I need to hear from the people! You know I can make things happen, so speak up! What classes do you want? What speakers do you want?

Or, if you're a skilled photographer or business professional and think you have something to offer or knowledge to be shared "pitch yourself" to me, I would love to hear from you KellyManno@yahoo.com

P.S. I do not have a "date" yet, it will be in August again, as soon as I have a date I will let you guys know so you can Save the Date!


8 comments :

Lisa Hessel said...

I am in love with Susan Stripling and the ladies from Simply Bloom :).

Kelly Park Photography said...

http://susanstripling.com/ :)

Lisa Scherer said...

Love love love me some Bobbi & Mike!

Trisha said...

Bobbi+Mike
or
Dustin Izatt

Amanda Mann said...

Oh gosh! I love your workshops! I choose Bobbi and Mike- they are amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love the hands on/how-to classes. Lighting, Off camera lighting, studio lighting... How to speed up workflow... Why networking can benefit you...

Caitlin said...

Hey! Didn't I win free admission to this? Hee hee! Actually, I would love to see someone talk about something different - like the new trends in photography - video and photo? 3D? The best way to run a photo booth? Inspiration from sources other than photographers (paintings, comic books, records, fashion, etc.)...Is it headed that way or are they just fly by night gimmicks? Maybe that's too open forum. :p

Anonymous said...

loved getting to shoot with Clary Pfeiffer last year. I'd like to know how to speed up workflow; how to narrow down photos better.
and also- the Q&A time was good, but I wish there would have been much more time for it.