~ Vendors I Love ~ SISTERS FLOWERS

I am starting a new feature on my blog where I spotlight other vendors in the wedding business to serve as a resource for my brides.   Being in this business nearly 7 years I have had the opportunity to work with some really phenomenal people.   

When it comes to floral arrangements on your wedding day Sisters Flowers is some of the best in the business.  Last week they whipped up this beautiful Spring Bouquet for a styled shoot I was working.   

Here we are one full week later and these flowers still sit on my kitchen table as if I just picked them up.    I have worked with Sisters Flowers several times over the past few years and their professionalism and gorgeous bouquets never disappoint.  

If you would like to learn more about Sisters Flowers and possible use them for your big day Click HERE to be directed to their website.

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives