~ Engagement Fun ~

When I was in High School we had a Varsity baseball coach, "Coach Depew" - Wherever Coach Depew went,  his 2 little blonde head kids followed, one boy, one girl.   They were with him all the time.  The little girl was adorable, I remember playing with her in the hallways because I was a Pom-Pom girl and she loved to watch us practice.  She was the cutest little kid ever.  Her name was Sam, now she is all grown up and getting married to her high school sweetheart and I am thrilled to be her wedding photographer :)   ...and yes I realize that story makes me sound like a dinosaur


I also have the pleasure of shooting Dennis and Heathers wedding later this year!  Thankfully Dennis is a skilled boy scout because we were able to trek into the woods of Faust Park and avoid any poison ivy :)  They also happen to have some of the sweetest, well-behaved dogs ever.

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives