~ Allison and AJ ~ Married!!

I'm a sucker for a good story.  As Allison prepared to walk down the aisle on her wedding day her mother choked back tears and told the most captivating story.  When her grandmother (the brides great-grandmother) sent her husband off to war she kissed a handkerchief leaving an imprint of her lips and told him to carry it with him always, to think of her and she would always be with him.  He did, as he bravely fought for out country worlds away.  

Then her mom carried it on her wedding day, she carried it on hers, and it was time to pass it on to Allison, with her great-grandma's lipstick still on the delicate piece of fabric.

And AJ?  He is one cool dude.  Seriously, I could hang out with him all day.  I've never met someone with a more sincere, fun, and outgoing personality.  He is also a runner.  No, not a 5K runner, like a Boston Marathon "real-deal-holyfield" runner, with his eye on Olympic dreams.   With his attitude and focus I have no doubts about his success.
This wedding had an overload of really cute little girls.  I was in heaven.  Check out this one as I captured her at the ceremony (left) and reception (right) - I think she pretty much missed the whole day :)
More little girl cuteness...I wanted to take them all home and have a slumber party!
These are my faves, couldn't choose just one :)
Thank you Allison and AJ for your awesome-ness.  I know it was a little warm but we worked it out and got some great photos that I hope you will cherish a lifetime.  Thank you so much for choosing me to be the photographer to capture the most special day of your lives. 



Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives