~ Happy Birthday Luci Manno ~

Her real name is Luciana.  She has an outie belly button.  Little sparkly brown eyes that look like crescent moons when she smiles.   Free as a little bird, as comfortable on her couch at home as she is in front of a crowd.   Spends most of her time in her own imagination, and usually in costume.   A sweet little character not easily forgotten, and she is mine.   Happy Birthday Luci Manno you spin my world in all sorts of beautiful ways and I thank God everyday he chose me to be your mommy.  



And a song for you that I am sure Joe Nicols wrote for his wife, or girlfriend.  But to your mommy, it's like it was written just for you. 

Gimme that girl with her hair in a mess
Sleepy little smile with her head on my chest
That's the you that I like best
Gimme that girl 

Gimme the girl that's beautiful
without a trace of makeup on
barefoot in the kitchen
singing her favorite song

Dancing around like a fool
starring in her own little show
Gimme the girl
that the rest of the world
aint lucky enough to know







Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives