~ Baby Bryant ~

Meet Bryant, a very special little baby.  Special because he was born on my birthday, special because he belongs to a family I grew up being a part of, and special because he is a fighter.  You may notice a large scar down his tiny chest.  He was born with a multitude of very serious heart defects.  He had his first open heart surgery at just a couple days old with many more already planned.  

He belongs to Brian and Amanda.  Brian grew up down the street from me.  I was at his house almost as much a mine.  It's safe to say I have a love-hate relationship with Brian.  He was like the mean older brother I never asked for ;)   He threw a frog at me once when I was riding my bike and I swear I'm still traumatized.  However, I loved his mom and sister an awful lot so it kept me coming back for more. 

I know he and Amanda will be a great source of strength and comfort for little 
Bryant and his long journey ahead. 



Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives