~ Hannah and Alex ~ A Beautiful way to end 2011

Meet Hannah and Alex. They were my very last wedding of 2011 and I could not think of a more lovely couple to spend my time with.   I didn't have a chance to meet up with them in person before the actual wedding, but within 5 minutes of hanging out with them I was totally in love with this wedding.


Alex and Hannah are Mormon.  The Mormon wedding ceremony is considered sacred and no photographs are allowed.  So my job actually begins as the bride and groom exit the temple after the ceremony.   Can't you see the excitement on their faces?  JUST MARRIED! 
It was really, really cold on their wedding day.  Blistering cold.  Anytime there is sketchy weather I always tell my couples "I don't need 2 hours, I only need 20 minutes"  If you can handle the cold, the rain, the heat, (or whatever is plaguing your wedding day weather).   If you can shake it off and not let it bother you for 20 minutes we can make it work.   Here is their 20 minutes.
They didn't complain once.  They were too stinking excited that they were married. 
Again, no photos in the temple.  So we arranged this large family portrait outside.  We left everyone bundled in their coats until the last possible second.  Then once everyone was in place my assistant ran up and down the line of people like a human coat rack.  Worked like a charm. 
 When Alex and Hannah arrived at the Four Seasons they realized they never exchanged rings, so right there in the lobby, over a Big Mac and some McNuggets they exchanged rings.  Classic. 
We took advantage of our indoor location to finish up the family photos.
Just when I thought we were done with outdoor photos we spotted the rooftop ;)


Singing to his bride, cutting the cake, a romantic first dance and a sparkler exit.  What more could a girl ask for? Alex and Hannah had a lovely wedding day.  I was so excited that I was asked to be a part of it.   Thank you so much for your business,  Best wishes on a long and beautiful marriage. 




Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives