~ January ~

I found this on Facebook and laughed and laughed.  It's just like my house, except 
there are 3 kids, plus a 70 lb Golden Retriever and my husband usually ends up on the couch - LOL!  

I don't have anything special to say, it's January and we've been doing alot of nothing.



One of our old friends Honkey came to visit.  He's an improv actor in Los Angeles, he used to work with us in radio and my kids freaking love him.  

Oh, AND I was also on the Dr. Phil show with him a LONG time ago.  The preview is still on youtube and it cracks me up!  We got on the show as a dare from our radio friends, faked the whole thing just to get on TV, oh I miss my young and ballsy years.   I have the whole episode on video somewhere in my basement.


On another note, I gotta say....I'm starting to get this whole "sister" thing and it's pretty spectacular. 



 I never had a sister so this is new territory for me.    It's beautiful, it's complicated, it's silly and it's heartwarming.  Right now it's giggling under covers and sharing sippy cups, I'll blink and they'll be fighting over clothes, or make up, or who gets to take the car that night.

Luci had her first Dentist appointment the other day and you would have thought I took her to Disney world.  She was so excited to go, she is still talking about it.  No cavities, yay!  She said she wants to go to the Dentist everyday.
We've also begun figure skating lessons.  In our family we get our babies on the ice early.  
Usually around 2 1/2 years old for their first time, then lessons at about 3 or 4.  
Mama was a figure skater and Daddy was a hockey player, these babies better get used to the ice ;)  
Luci loves it so far.
Santa Clause brought us a Kareoke machine and the littlest Manno seems to like it the most.  She is in there all night signing and jabbering.   It's now part of her bedtime routine 
- snack, bath, jammies, sing karaoke, go nite nite -
Poor Rocky has been a little neglected in this post, but he is busy in school all day while the girls and I stay home.  He is still full swing in Hockey season, he tried his hand a Goalie and it didn't go to well.  For him OR me.  I was not cut out to be a goalie parent.  By the time he was scored on for the 5th or 6th time and the other team moms are ringing cow bells and hooting and hollering right in my ear I just had to move.  I went down to the other end of the rink and watched it by myself.  I wanted to rescue him, but I couldn't.   Even though it was hard to watch it was also good for him.  Rocky has always been really good at sports and it was a slice of humble pie for him to have a rough game.  Good for his character.
Daddy was there waiting for him as soon as he got off the ice.  The first thing Rocky said was "Dad, I let some of those last ones in because I was just too tired to stop them"  Poor kid, he slept good that night.  And said he doesn't want to try goalie again until he is 8 years old.  That's fine with momma ;)


Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives