~ So you think you got this all figured out do you? ~

I've had a lot of fun this week with all the cryptic blogs :) But my phone has been ringing off the hook and I can barely keep up with the e-mail so I will be happy once this is all on the table Monday morning :)

Let's cover what most of you have already figured out. I am hosting a really cool photography workshop, with a really cool Spotlight Speaker. I have poured my heart, soul, and guts into this project over the last few months and I think I can provide you photographers with a really fun day for a VERY fair price.

One thing that I have to make VERY CLEAR is the space I've rented for the event holds a maximum of 150 people. Period. Once the tickets are gone, they are gone. It's enforced fire marshall code and there is absolutely nothing I can do, not even for my very good friends. Once the spots are gone, they are gone. Registration will open Monday morning at 8am. Everything you need to know will be right here on this blog at that time.

It's also important to note that this "Very cool guest speaker" will be posting this on her blog later in the week and I expect to get traffic from surrounding areas like Springfield, Chicago, etc...

So... that being said, if this is something you are interested in....Monday is the day, see you here at 8:00am sharp. Have a good weekend!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives