~ Christina and Brad ~ MARRIED!!!

As her wedding day approached, the forecast called for rain.  I saw her nervous facebook posts- she had an outdoor ceremony scheduled at the gorgeous Bear Creek golf club in Wentzville.  I tried to assure her that everything would be okay, and that weathermen are wrong all the time.

This is the part where I am suppose to tell you how she handled it with style and grace and a smile.  But I digress: she was a total spaz :)

But not in a Bride-zilla way...more of a You can kiss it, mother nature, because you are NOT going to ruin my wedding day...kind of way.    

Christina scrambled and found the ONLY Limo left for rental in the entire metro area the day before her wedding (on hand to usher us to dry land from the golf course in the event of rain).  She moved up her time schedule and she had an umbrella personalized with their name and wedding date prepped and ready for cute rain pictures.  But her wedding day?  It looked like this.
I secretly loved Christina's determination.  It reminds me of something I would do.  I think it has something to do with her being a mother.  Brides will protect their wedding plans in a similar way a mother protects her baby.  Ferocious like a lion.  Speaking of mothers, I will now introduce you to Brad and Christina's adorable baby, Brooke.
I already knew all about Brooke, she is a miracle baby.  I saw her story on the news and I could not wait to meet her.  She did not disappoint.  You can learn more about her journey here.
...and the rest of the day?  Was simply spectacular.  I'll shut up now and let the photos speak for themselves.


Thank you, Brad and Christina, for choosing me to document your beautiful wedding day.  I wish you and little Brooke nothing but the best.  I can't wait to show you the rest of your photos :)

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives