~ Bow Chicka Wow-Wow ~

Last week I had a chance to spend time with one of my favorite brides, Rebecca.  She is a newlywed and her husband Sean has a birthday coming up later this month.  Something tells me he is going to be pretty happy with his gift :)
Ladies, let me introduce you to the "Boudoir" Session.  If you don't know what this is, it's a sexy little photo shoot for the man in your life.  It can be for a birthday gift, anniversary gift, or, if you REALLY want to knock his socks off send these over to your fiance' special delivery the night before your wedding.  You will rock his world.  Something he will definitely remember for the rest of his life. 
You don't have to be flawless, or a size 2.  You just need to have a little confidence (and a couple glasses of wine) and show up with a smile.  It is my job to make you look fabulous no matter what your shape or size.  These sessions are alot of fun, often times girls will bring along their favorite music, or a best friend for some giggles, and seriously...a little wine ;)
 I don't do these very often because it usually requires renting a hotel room, special lighting, professional hair, makeup, the whole 9 yards.  I do them marathon style and shoot 5 or 6 in one day.  I plan on doing another set of them in Febuary.  Ladies if you would like a spot Holla at your girl!  Now sit back, relax, and watch Rebecca knock these out of the park!  Your go girl!  You're gorgeous!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives