~ T-minus 20 days ~

I can't believe I am saying this...but we are 20 days away from the Shot Party!   So far we have folks coming in from 7 different states for this party!  I can't wait to meet all of you.
One month from tonight we will all be hanging out with Becker and Bobbi+Mike, eating good food, catching up with friends, and maybe learning a little bit about photography :)  

I, for one, am thrilled to attend the Lightroom Master Class.  I am an attendee just like you guys,  I'm there to learn, listen, and meet new friends as well.

If you haven't secured your tickets yet, head on over to www.StLouisShotParty.com  to register!

The goody bags for this years attendees are amazing!  The prizes are rolling in like crazy... one very special company just sent me a $50 gift certificate for every single person who attends...yes, I nearly fell over.  Oh, and are you a fan of Kelly Moore Bags? You just might get your hands on one at the party ;) 

Thank you to all of our awesome sponsors:


Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives