~ The Great BIG Post ~

"Just keep swimming...Just keep swimming...Just keep swimming" - Dory,  Finding Nemo

It's usually about this time of year I catch myself feeling a little overwhelmed.  Smack dab in the rush of busy season: cranking out late night editing sessions, printing, packaging, mailing, drowning in e-mail, losing the smooth edge of my packaging tape and digging my fingernails through it relentlessly to find it again. 

But until I get one of those fancy money trees growing in my backyard, I will just keep working.    I know my job is a a lot of fun, but mama works hard...mama works real hard.   Mama works late hours, early hours, long hours, mama works hours with a 1 year old on her lap throwing cheerios at her while she works. 

I certainly don't have any room to complain.   Especially as I sit working in my air-conditioned office in my jammies watching Wendy Williams while I edit (How You Doooing?).   But I am bummed that I am getting a little back-logged on my blogging.  I usually try and devote one blog to each session, but in weeks like these I am going to have to do some combo-blogging.  While I may not have time to tell you little stories about each one of these families, babies, or couples, just know that I fall in love a little bit with each and every person that's on the other end of my lens, and they are all very special to me.    Besides, images are stronger than words.... Enjoy!

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives