~ Happy Fall Y'all ~

I broke out the fall decorations this week, my baby scarecrows to line our front lawn, the fall floral hanging pots from the porch, and...my favorite.. out front door wreath with a little scarecrow guy saying "Happy Fall Y'all"  

Fall means alot of things to me, it means pumpkin spice candles, boots, and tweed hats.  But it also means I'm as busy as a beaver with family sessions.  If you didn't get a chance to book a fall session with me this year my books are closed.  September, October and November are completely full - but I am taking names Spring sessions.  Contact me at KellyManno@yahoo.com if you would like to get on the waiting list for Spring photos!  

In the meantime check out two gorgeous families I got a chance to hang out with last weekend.








Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives