~ The Kelley Family ~

Okay blog readers, I'm not sure you're ready for the amount of cute-ness I am about to unleash on you.  I've been shooting the Kelley family since their oldest, Jack, was in his momma's belly.   I have a special place in my heart for all 3 of their kiddos, every time I hang out with them I feel like I'm hanging out with my nieces or nephews.  I genuinely love them and love watching them grow.  It's hard to believe 5 years ago they were total strangers, I feel like I've known them forever.  This has to be my favorite session of theirs EVER!




Okay, hold onto your britches, here comes the cute-ness. 



okay.....CUTE
CUTER
CUTEST!  
OMG!  L-O-V-E this black and white one below.  Mama has got to frame this one huge!
I couldn't decide if I liked these better right-side up, or up-side down.  So I did a little of both.

Our Sponsors

#
#
#
Designed by FlexyCreatives